Game Freezes When maximized

Delpicy

I have read through most of the bug reports, and haven't seen anything with the same problem. Here is the problem:

The main screen, the one with the play, options, and quit button opens up fine, in a small window. However, if I try and maximize the game before I enter a game (so this happens at the server list window as well), the game freezes and I can't press any buttons. It doesn't really crash, it just locks up. However, if I enter a game first and then maximize, then it all works out. Strange

Delpicy

I believe so. It doesn't really matter, as i set the fullscreen as default anyways. Also, one more bug: whenever I close the window, the little pop up comes up saying "LAuth has stopped working". This one is also more of an inconvience than a huge problem, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. My stuff is most likely out of date, considering i never update anything but my games :D

RisingSun

Private Tester
I have read through most of the bug reports, and haven't seen anything with the same problem. Here is the problem:

The main screen, the one with the play, options, and quit button opens up fine, in a small window. However, if I try and maximize the game before I enter a game (so this happens at the server list window as well), the game freezes and I can't press any buttons. It doesn't really crash, it just locks up. However, if I enter a game first and then maximize, then it all works out. Strange

click the tab at the bottom of the page and click it again and it will go away.. simple fix
Edit- thats IF your not in fullscreen automatically. other than that alt-tab the re-click on it