Lack of admins in EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very moment that I'm writing this, a pug is about to fail for the same old reason. We can't start the game. Teams are (as always) picked and map is chosen, but none of the 2(!) admins is online.

And that's what the problem is. There is a serious lack of admins. Fireblasto was one earlier today, but for some weird reason, someone took away his admin rights.

Not being able to start a pug is really dissapointing, certainly if teams are already picked and everything is already arranged.

That's why I (and the rest of the EU pug community) am asking for some more admins, so we can actually start pug's every time we want to.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Indeed, we've been waiting for ages for an admin. I don't blame them for doing stuff that they want to do, but I blame them for the fact that they can't seem to trust anyone else to do it.

The people who are admin don't play pickups regularly, but the people who do don't have any sort of rights whatsoever to help them with the server.

This is also getting *dance* old as well, all the way back since Legions came back we've had this problem.

A2

I'm guessing if the admins felt they needed to give the power to someone, they would have.

MJ1284

It's funny how I always get response "play more often in PUGs" whenever I complain about Public games. Question is, HOW THE F*** am I supposed to play PUGs?

Synista

Personallyyyyyy, I don't mind the lack of admins, lets me freeroam a map and do *dance* all for 10 minutes before the PuG starts :cool:

Synista

Not so fun when that 10 mins turns into 30 mins and you just want to play.
I'm a very patient guy ;) plus, I'm talking to my mates on BBM and Xbox so 10-30mins seems like 5 minutes to me!
Besides, you forgot to mention that you wait that long to play a typical fail euro PuG anyways :D

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'm a very patient guy ;) plus, I'm talking to my mates on BBM and Xbox so 10-30mins seems like 5 minutes to me!
Besides, you forgot to mention that you wait that long to play a typical fail euro PuG anyways :D

Right, however most of the people in this thread are NOT that patient, so therefore this issue was raised.

[23:50] <Fireblasto> I hate this *dancing* community sometimes, its *dancing* elitism

Keep laughing it up.

EDIT: In IRC

Synista

Well, the obvious Euro PuG Admins would of been NULL and .fi players - where the older and more mature players are, but since they don't participate much in PuG's we're left with the childish noisy kids to carry the PuG; which is why I don't like playing PuG's no more unless I'm preventing you guys from playing due to lack of players or I have to sub someone and there's no other potential subs.

I thought this would be kind of obvious but no ones mentioned it.

Disci

Old man
You guys think there is a reason why there are no other admins than there are right now?

And about the PUG that failed tonight, you guys came to IRC expecting that people should not have other things to do than watch IRC incase you guys are ready to pick another map and start it. Then when I mention that it's quite dumb to expect that and then you get mad and blame GReaper for not giving out more admin rights. Are you guys ever grateful?

Getting that much pissed about failed PUG, when you didn't even check if any of the admins are around before you started to pick the teams is just *dancing* dumb. Blame yourself for your stupidity, not others.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
And about the PUG that failed tonight, you guys came to IRC expecting that people should not have other things to do than watch IRC incase you guys are ready to pick another map and start it.

I don't have a problem with GReaper spending time what he wants to do and not having to watch IRC 24/7, but I'm blaming him for not compensating for that.

Synista

And about the PUG that failed tonight, you guys came to IRC expecting that people should not have other things to do than watch IRC incase you guys are ready to pick another map and start it.

+1, I feel for GReaper, all these people slapping him in #legions.pickup channel, normally saying "Start" not a please or thank you.

Getting that much pissed about failed PUG, when you didn't even check if any of the admins are around before you started to pick the teams is just *dancing* dumb. Blame yourself for your stupidity, not others.

Well said. Especially the failed PUG bit :)

I don't have a problem with GReaper spending time what he wants to do and not having to watch IRC 24/7, but I'm blaming him for not compensating for that.
Application has told us MANY times, he's been trying to make a script to help us

eldermimmmi

You guys think there is a reason why there are no other admins than there are right now?
If there is a reason, you should tell it us, please.
Of course it's ok that the admins dont have time every moment but we would really appreciate 1 or 2 admins more WHO play pugs regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.