Signatur

Dimitryy

hello guys
i really enjoy the new forum and its nice to see all your cool signaturs

i tried to make one for me too but it looks crappy compared to all others (most others :D)

so maybe, if someone of you have time and want to do it:
could you make me a cool legions sign for me?

i posted some pics with high resolution in the screenshot thread, so you would have some nice new pics of legionairs for it.

Dimitryy

A2

Used one of your screenie. The rest was googled (BG and stuff) lol. But my final result.

Edit: Since there is a limit - I've reduced the size. If in any case they increase the limit a bit more, then it's upto you to choose what you want.
fpb7th.png

A2

dude you are awesome at this. how do you make this stuff? what program you use.
I feel mine is crappy, it was made with word
lol
I use photoshop and my head. :p

If you need one, feel free to either PM or post it somewhere just like Dimi did.

theGOAT

I use photoshop and my head. :p

If you need one, feel free to either PM or post it somewhere just like Dimi did.
thanks a lot, but i think mine is ok i have the feeling that it belongs to me, even though its not that great, i like it, plus the best part of the signature its where it explains my name.. jejeje

A2

It's actually pretty easy. I never did that before, a friend of mine did something similar in another sig, so I gave it a shot.

A2

Now I need to alter this pic because of Signature restrictions. pfft
Edit: Posted smaller version in the first post.

Dimitryy

wow :D

really nice, thanks
i am at school atm and had to use a proxi to see it ....
when i am back home i will put it as my new sign :)

did you had an other nickname before 57thA2?

Dimitryy

can you see the sign now?
idk if its working from school ... most good sites are blocked ...
i only the the

A2

Yup I see it. Up there, I put another version of it, might want to use that due to size restrictions