US Scrimmage Team

Floks

Currently there is one constantly active team. ZETA. They seem to be on the most out of any other clan. They also seem like the only clan consistently up for scrimmaging.

I'd like to get a small group of 7-10 active players together. This isn't a clan. There are no commitments or loyalties to worry about. If your clan is having a scrim, you should join them. This is just a side thing. Just a small team of players who enjoy playing Legions, and want something to do.

Now on the note of joining me. I'm not going to reject anyone who wants to play. I will not, however, guarantee playing time. I'd like to give ZETA some competition.

Either talk to me in TS3 or send me a PM.

Players expressing interest:

Floks
Shade
Fire
OMGJuicebox/TheStrategist
Shaska
DarkSentinal
Darklord
Mabeline
Pure
Redvan
Phanakapan
BeefThief
Haus
Poiuyt
Jack
Application-1
Rock
RisingSun
Hominggun
Armageddon
Carnage
SpArT
Piggeh
Disci
Roguecreed
Lin
JCARTEL

57thRomance

So in other words, you're looking for several buddies to scrim with against clans, and the people who join don't have to try out or make practices? Ok...
Some more Qs...
1. What will be the name of the group?
2. Requirements to play in said group other than technical stuff?
3. How long will this team last? How many clans should be actively scrimming in order for this to be unnecessary?
4. Are you going to be there every time there's a scrim? If not, who will captain?
5. How will you determine who plays in a scrim and who doesn't? More importantly, how the *dance* are you going to get a team that'll beat ZETA without attempting to gangbang them with uber players from other clans? I've seen them practice in pubs before, and they're pretty damn good. A team is less efficient if it doesn't practice before a scrim. On the other hand, I do acknowledge your concern for ZETA's recent lack of competition, and I wish you good luck.

Floks

This isn't a clan.
There is no name

I'm not going to reject anyone who wants to play. I will not, however, guarantee playing time.

3. Until people don't want to play.

4. I plan on scrimming whenever we have enough people on. That being said, if I'm not online you can do whatever you want.

5. I'll pick the people I want to see play. Everyone will probably get playing time, but like I've stated, no guarantee. Mostly it will be based on skill, and level of activeness. Also I never said anything about beating ZETA. I said compete. Currently they are the best, and the only active group. They need some competition.

Darklord

Private Tester
We should call it "Team Curb-stomp Zeta's Face"

Hey, that was the name of the team I was making at the start of legions.

Until Omni decided to play (and then never did) the roster was:
Me, Mabel, Unknown, Rizzle, Fire, Outlaw, Faren. I almost convinced spartan to join too, but he was being all loyal to his team -_-

If we grab me, you, fire, mabel, spartan, shade and rock or someone, we should be able to give them a run for their money.

Floks

So shall I add you to the list?

Edit: Also, just to make sure things are clear, this is meant to be fun and friendly.

Floks

First scrim is Wednesday, March 9, at 9PM EST. Please make sure you're on the list of players that have expressed interest, before showing up.