Hardware section

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I don't recall what the hardware board int he old forum was used for. Just off-topic discussion about hardware in general?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, Seymour would love to see the Hardware forum return (I was the one who intimidated DrWiley into creating the original Hardware sub-forum, btw). There's been a reluctance to bring in daughterboards or subforums (a fear of cluttering up the forums), but personally I'd support seeing the Hardware forum return.

Keep posting your support in this thread for such a forum. Once there's enough souls for me to harvest- er, once there's enough support by the community, I'll go head to head with that icy snake, GReaper, and demand a 'Hardware' sub-forum!

I don't recall what the hardware board int he old forum was used for. Just off-topic discussion about hardware in general?

Yar, it was dedicated mostly to PC hardware but members would also post their system specs, gaming setups, etc. Also, there would be hardware help discussion in there and even pics of Seymour's case mod!

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Yar, it was dedicated mostly to PC hardware but members would also post their system specs, gaming setups, etc. Also, there would be hardware help discussion in there and even pics of Seymour's case mod!

Sounds like an excellent board to bring back to the fold! I shall jump onto the bandwagon, and break into the lute case, and sing a little ditty about the joys of case mods.

Severance

Private Tester
The previous hardware forum was very under utilized. The idea is sound, just don't feel like it would warrant it's own section.