Guess who's back?

NinjaPaladin

Tell a friend! Ninja's back! Ninja's back! Ninja's back! oh *dance* this looks bad for me! now everybody just follow me.... cause we need a little controversy... cause it feels so EMPTY without me!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

Tell a friend! Ninja's back! Ninja's back! Ninja's back! oh *dance* this looks bad for me! now everybody just follow me.... cause we need a little controversy... cause it feels so EMPTY without me!

Who are you?

Anyways, welcome back, even if I don't know you :/

Vox

hey welcome back! are you gonna troll like you did in FE:L?

Propkid

With your return PUBs got 9K% better...? ;d

SooooOOOOO0000ooooo....

How old are you now? *propkidface

A2

funny_pictures_ninja_chihuahua.jpg

Ohno heez heer!

N30N

:D Ninja's Back, Hi Man! idk if you remember me but, i got a new name. Saw you in game not to long ago, keep up the good work

NinjaPaladin

hey welcome back! are you gonna troll like you did in FE:L?
no
With your return PUBs got 9K% better...? ;d

SooooOOOOO0000ooooo....

How old are you now? *propkidface
22 years old....
We can't wait to destroy you.
enjoy it while you can
He's an American player. my ass is safe!
HA!
gl getting back to your supposed hitting "99% of MA shots" ;P
thank you i will work hard again to achieve the greatestness i once possessed
:D Ninja's Back, Hi Man! idk if you remember me but, i got a new name. Saw you in game not to long ago, keep up the good work
hey thanks bro

by the way sorry i havent been replying to this forum much guys like i said in the old IA website forum i'm not much of a forum crawler... mite... troll... whatever you wanna call it...