weapons you would like to see

weapons you would like to see

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

light6767

shot gun
or a plasma energy scatter gun that would be very cool and i have talked to people in chat about it and they said they would like it

some more ideas
cannons that are mounted to the ground that people use like a turret
add a flame thrower for short range
gauss rifle
grenades
gas poison

add your ideas or support mine​

Falcon

Private Tester
Please explain your ideas first. Just listing possible weapons without explanation is silly. If community members want to suggest their own weapons they should start a new thread proposing their idea so a singular discussion can be had on that weapon. Please use the search function. All of your ideas have previously made threads in which you could add your thoughts to that specific discussion.

Silver

A shotgun would be nice. As long as its really close range. If its accurate for too far it will just replace the chaingun.

MJ1284

Exploding cows or sheeps borrowed from Worms.

Or maybe Incendiary mines that'll inflict little DoT on anyone who walks over them (just to make llamaing harder).

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
A hit scan weapon, thats something I'd like to see too.

image1.jpg

Legions_07.jpg

Also:

<@Mabel> nothing
<@Mabel> so stop asking for it
<@Mabel> any close range weapon just makes bodyblocking stupid op
<@Mabel> shotguns suck
<@Mabel> it's been tested before

<@Mabel> you're better off waiting for something that doesn't suck

U8er

Looks like I got my terminology mixed up, I meant to suggest a close range/mid range weapon like the lightning gun from Quake.
"<@Mabel> any close range weapon just makes bodyblocking stupid op"
True. As it stands my suggestion would only work If the body blocking physics are modified in the future so that weight and speed actually enter the equation.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] weight and speed actually enter the equation.
While that doesn't really belong here, you should know that both speed and weight (the latter in form of an armor-dependant variable) are part of the equation.

Mhi200

Imo shotgun would be a very balanceable weapon(I'm no programmer though), but every game I play does it well, the only problem I would see with legions is the spray making it too easy to use to wear down health over time.
Maybe some elaboration on what was the problem was with shotties would help.

Also, in another thread, a triple round burst-fire gauss rifle was mentioned, idk if thats what you mean, but if you do then its a good idea.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Imo shotgun would be a very balanceable weapon(I'm no programmer though), but every game I play does it well, the only problem I would see with legions is the spray making it too easy to use to wear down health over time.

Read! If Mabel doesn't like it, it doesn't go in!

<@Mabel> nothing
<@Mabel> so stop asking for it
<@Mabel> shotguns suck
<@Mabel> it's been tested before

<@Mabel> you're better off waiting for something that doesn't suck

Mhi200

Obviously. I am using that to explain why I am asking what was wrong with shotugns, so that problem can be avoided with future weapons suggestions;)

<@Mabel> shotguns suck

Does this mean shotguns were OP or UP? Kinda confusing.

light6767

Please explain your ideas first. Just listing possible weapons without explanation is silly. If community members want to suggest their own weapons they should start a new thread proposing their idea so a singular discussion can be had on that weapon. Please use the search function. All of your ideas have previously made threads in which you could add your thoughts to that specific discussion.

the reason that i said to suggest your own ideas is because i dont want to filp thru 30 diffrent threads i dont think you can combine a thread
listing possible weapons is exactily what i wanted to do i thought the way it was used should be up to other people not me

how do i edit the poll
i would like to add a sword

Status
Not open for further replies.