Gorge Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

anak

VIP
OH GOD PLEASE NO. NOT FOG.
i wonder what the bases will be like. if its another pedestal i'm committing seppukku

si1foo

this may be a stupid question but is it possible too get the old zenith map put up aswell as the newer one

Nvidia

Well i'm not that curious about the map itself until i played it. I like the fact that it seems like that the devs do a better job than IA

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
It looks awesome. Too bad Legions's keeps on crashing ever since I've updated my graphics card driver.

Yar, let Seymour know which drivers you're using. (Also your system specs). Hopefully your issue is related to Ovo's random crash issue and Seymour can figure out a fix!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
OH GOD PLEASE NO. NOT FOG.
i wonder what the bases will be like. if its another pedestal i'm committing seppukku
Yes, fog. There's fog everywhere in the game. Also, if by pedestal you mean the bases in Nivosus and Moonshine, then it doesn't look like it.

anak

VIP
i meant pedestal like forgotten. raised, separated platform with the flag on it. death2hofs. and then they put RIDGES on the sides of the pedestal because they like to make me cry. <3

Chickenhawk

i meant pedestal like forgotten. raised, separated platform with the flag on it. death2hofs. and then they put RIDGES on the sides of the pedestal because they like to make me cry. <3

Yeah, not a fan of those... or much else in that map.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Has their ever been fog in a legions map before? I don't recall their ever being one. Gj devs. :) How much ya wanna bet theirs probably gonna be some bugs to squash on this map.

There's always bugs that need a good squashin'! Hopefully we'll be able to begin squashing them together soon!

DarkDanny

There's always bugs that need a good squashin'! Hopefully we'll be able to begin squashing them together soon!

I call dibs on squashing bugs with Seymour! I also can't wait to try out the new map. I like how they took the suspension bridge things from Quarry and used them for this map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.