Darker theme.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, I for one would enjoy a darker theme. I think a continuation of the 'header'-style would be great. Not sure about recreating the original IA theme, mind you.

57thRomance

Yar, I for one would enjoy a darker theme. I think a continuation of the 'header'-style would be great. Not sure about recreating the original IA theme, mind you.
The original IA theme, although dark, hurt my eyes with the blocky red text. The header suggests a much cleaner theme that suits our "dark" needs at the same time.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
The original IA theme, although dark, hurt my eyes with the blocky red text. The header suggests a much cleaner theme that suits our "dark" needs at the same time.

Yeah, while I was a big fan of the old-style IA forums (more for nostalgia than anything else, really), the stuff GReaps hints at appears much cleaner and hopefully easier on the eyes. And if you don't like it, I'll armbar GReaper until he designs something you all like.

DudeofDeath

I like the blue, the white is a little too bright for me though. General look is great! I'd rather not see the IA forums recreated, they really weren't that great.

57thEnryu

Might I suggest a black background (where now it is gray) and a grey as the forum background? Then where there is the light blue, such as the outline around the avatar pics, change it to a light red, with the text black. everything else can stay the same.

Mahidhar

Why not just make the whole forums transparent with our "eagle, phoenix, bird or whatever you want to call it" legions logo filling out the background. The logo being gray, while the rest of it, black.

A2

Hmm, I can imagine that, but it might make the text a bit hard to read sometimes maybe?

Mahidhar

Dark text, yes. I was thinking of light colored text, but now that you mention it, it would look ugly. Ok, keep the logo, no transparency.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I would agree, a darker theme would be nice. White is nice and all, but its easier to read on darker forums IMO. Less strain on the eyes.

A2

Dark bluish? Grayish?, Greenish?, yellow- no not yellow. Just some sort of gradient black?

Hawk

They should just integrate different themes for each user's choice :p then everyone can be happy :)