Unofficial Mod Thread

Velocity

The Unofficial Mod Thread

UPDATE: Okay. With the influx of modifications being released, I can't repack all of them. So I am dropping the "same install process" for all the mods, and making this the place to go to if you want to browse for mods, and keep them up to date. I'm going to link to the original thread for the mod if there is one, and stuff like that (keep links updated, etc).​
Will be updated once a week, minimum.​

Sounds
GUI
Like it:)

Velocity

Weapons
Chain Gun
Rocket Launcher
Grenade Launcher
Sniper Rifle

Velocity

Jet Trails
Miscellaneous

I've reserved some space. If I end up not using it, I'll delete the post.

UUAllACE

Looks like you beat me on some of the trails, I like the rainbow colors! Much more definitive than my own.

aers20

Dude, i love all your works :D
One thing, how make the trail longer, as the old lenght? It has been shorter.

Velocity

Dude, i love all your works :D
One thing, how make the trail longer, as the old lenght? It has been shorter.
Its not my work, its the community, I have just organized it in one place, for easy access.
And you cant make the trails longer... you just cant.

Velocity

where do i put the motion trails in
WOAH WOAH WOAH. I have it set, so you extract the live folder, and it works. There is no browsing of folders or anything. Just follow the instructions.

"The reason this thread exists, is because I wanted a single install process for all mods. So as they are released, I repackage them so they conform to that process, and place them here."

UUAllACE

WOAH WOAH WOAH. I have it set, so you extract the live folder, and it works. There is no browsing of folders or anything. Just follow the instructions.

"The reason this thread exists, is because I wanted a single install process for all mods. So as they are released, I repackage them so they conform to that process, and place them here."

Oh i see, that's what you mean :eek: I hope he comes back lol.