Omni needs your help!

Chris55

Voted, it is a very good piece of work. Definitely deserves to at least be in the top 3 positions, if not the first!

Good luck Sketch, hope it wins!

OmniSketch

Whelp, the contest is over at any rate - Just could not catch up to the titans that are Facebook and the Gears of War community.

Just wanted to say once more: I really appreciate you guys giving it your all and easily quadrupling my score, even though I didn't win anything I think I came out the true winner just for the show of honest-to-god support where I expected it the least.

Thanks again everyone; Mods, feel free to un-sticky this thread or delete it outright.

Fear not, I'll be sure to post the finished product (I had to keep out a lot of footage and improvements from the contest reel due to rules and regulations) here in Off-Topic for people to enjoy.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Whelp, the contest is over at any rate - Just could not catch up to the titans that are Facebook and the Gears of War community.

Just wanted to say once more: I really appreciate you guys giving it your all and easily quadrupling my score, even though I didn't win anything I think I came out the true winner just for the show of honest-to-god support where I expected it the least.

Thanks again everyone; Mods, feel free to un-sticky this thread or delete it outright.

Fear not, I'll be sure to post the finished product (I had to keep out a lot of footage and improvements from the contest reel due to rules and regulations) here in Off-Topic for people to enjoy.

Looking forward to the finished product, Ms OmniSketch!

Also, don't forget the deal that was hashed out between Nept and I. He signed it in blood.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Its over! Shes on the 4th place! Woot!​
rasta%20imposta%20champagne.jpg