Ravine - Crashing?

Jello

Contributor
I literally can't stay in game for more than 5 seconds without my client crashing. Every other map is working perfectly except for this. @Ucantry2run ...... fix ya shits fam

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Nothing in the log, I've just skied around for a few minutes with no problems and have played pubs on the map with no issues. Are you sure your ravine is not modified?
Unless anyone else can reproduce this is probably a local problem, try a fresh download.

Jello

Contributor
Nothing in the log, I've just skied around for a few minutes with no problems and have played pubs on the map with no issues. Are you sure your ravine is not modified?
Unless anyone else can reproduce this is probably a local problem, try a fresh download.
I've deleted manifest.bin three times with no results......fresh download shouldn't be necessary/required and I have not modified the map in any way.....

Fixious

Test Lead
I recall Hi! having a heck of a time joining when Ravine was last updated, possibly when the lights were added to the bridge. His laptop doesn't like something about that map. It works fine on mine.

Here's an older version of Ravine, before the bridge was added. If that runs fine there you can maybe toy around with removing either the bridge and/or lights from the latest version and seeing if that helps. We can always replace it with something else.

https://mega.nz/#!MBlQDSQJ!-x0NpvB7zSt8BaP0QgRKMJdtQM5LF3CS8Nvpn0I_ljI

Jello

Contributor
Is this a new problem? Have you played on ravine fine before?
I've played on it fine before

If that runs fine there you can maybe toy around with removing either the bridge and/or lights from the latest version and seeing if that helps. We can always replace it with something else.
This works but, I can't use the editor on the new one, my whole client crashes....

Fixious

Test Lead
Ok. Here's Ravine without the bridge lights. See if this works. If not we can try without the entire bridge.

Attachments

• Ravine.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 2

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
When I was making the map I occasionally crashed when I was around the middle area in the terrain editor (before and after the bridge update). Not sure why that was but it was extremely infrequent. I used a lot of weird structures and models so that might be it.