Outdated List of Legions Launcher Bugs and Their Fixes

A2

Hey guys,
I updated the list a bit, added a few links and a few more lines and all. :)

simon71

Hello. Well, i'm french and i would like to play this game ( i've the configuration requied and updates ) but there is a problem : When i clic on " Play ", the legion launcher load legion.exe during 3 second and say : " legion has exited ". I've re-download many times but this does not change..
Can you help me please ?

console : http://pastebin.com/KPmtjrj0

legions

Hello. Well, i'm french and i would like to play this game ( i've the configuration requied and updates ) but there is a problem : When i clic on " Play ", the legion launcher load legion.exe during 3 second and say : " legion has exited ". I've re-download many times but this does not change..
Can you help me please ?

console : http://pastebin.com/KPmtjrj0
it does that on mine

gryxitl

I hit the play button after its done updating and it says, "The system cannot find the specified file." I ran it with administrator mode as well any ideas?

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I hit the play button after its done updating and it says, "The system cannot find the specified file." I ran it with administrator mode as well any ideas?
A2 said:
Don't post your problems/bugs as a reply to this thread. If you are sure your problem/bug is new and is not in either the following thread or in any other posts in this section, then make a new thread. Thank you. Also, upload the console.log to the Bug Report you make. 'Search' function is your friend

Konflict

6) Launcher stuck at 'Contacting Auth server'/just doesn't open at any point.

- Try the methods above. If none of them apply, thanks to Stefygraff, another method is available.
You can use this link (http://www.mediafire.com/file/jvg82do62db3839/live.zip).

Stefygraff said:
This is the link to the already installed launcher that worked for me, don't extract it. Open the launcher directly. After you play and close the updater, it will ask you if you want to save the modifications in the archive (do that). And there you are! Game working!

I don't get what Stefygraff said:confused:can someone precisely tell me what to do?

Other methods to fix stuck in auth server ?? none of those are working for me ..
my time was synchronize, my location is phil. GMT +8 but it synch with seoul +9.. is this ok ??

Jello

Contributor
Is any of this even applicable anymore? The launcher got updated by GReaps months ago.
I got a new laptop and when I tried installing legions on there the launcher said you need to install DirectX, I click ok and it opens up the browser and takes me to the Microsoft windows 10 page instead of the DirectX install page.....so if someone wanted to come looking for it here they'll be able to find it and install it

GReaper

Grumpy
I've unstickied this thread and changed the title - it's outdated.

Yes - annoyingly Microsoft has changed the URL to the DirectX runtime installer. I'll update the launcher to point to the right URL at some point over the next few days.

However this thread is now officially useless.