Download Purple Flurp

Teddy945

This is Purple Flurp. When I came up with this color scheme I loved it and I wanted to make a map that was skate park themed. Its not very skate parky but it does look nice and it has decent cap routs. I'm open to suggestions. let me know what you think :rolleyes:
DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t9ejd7q8ss4ur85/Purple_Flurp.zip
My friend made this song and I thought it was hilarious. Check out his stuff
https://soundcloud.com/pearsonwinglow
Pink%20lemonade%202_zpsefb82atz.png

Also, if anyone wants to help me play test maps or play test their maps I could host a server :p

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
So you just gon release one on a brotha like that? Ok, I see how it is, I got you...wait on it ;) lmao
Also, if anyone wants to help me play test maps or play test their maps I could host a server :p
I've had this idea in mind for a while but I'm broke lol and hosting a server, in which way do you mean? Through your computer or?

Teddy945

So you just gon release one on a brotha like that? Ok, I see how it is, I got you...wait on it ;) lmao

I've had this idea in mind for a while but I'm broke lol and hosting a server, in which way do you mean? Through your computer or?
through my computer, you know like port forwarding and such.

Teddy945

Yea I'm just gonna release on on ya lmao :D Teddy comes with no warning.

Jello

Contributor
through my computer, you know like port forwarding and such.
That won't work very well, most if not everyone's ping will be through the 100's and you'd have to have a computer that stays on 24/7, I've tried it before and it didn't work out very well.

Teddy945

That won't work very well, most if not everyone's ping will be through the 100's and you'd have to have a computer that stays on 24/7, I've tried it before and it didn't work out very well.
I used to do it once with a friend, when we downloaded defenders map pack. Our connections where pretty good. As long as the people you are playing with do not live very far. for me, if I go over 8ish players the connections starts to lag tho :( We could try it sometime :p

The_Horny_Rat

For a decent home server, Just build a second computer with a minimum 1gig ram out of cheep or old free parts, or get a Raspberry Pi Model B.
I have 3 desktops, 3 laptops, 1 Raspberry Pi Model B. The Raspberry, I use for nothing right now, kinda sluggish even for surfing the web..