8/13/2015 Update.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It'd be faster to open up the admin panel and click on the map you want to nominate or vote for than typing. Typing is very annoying.

yami

Private Tester
I think everyone knows that a menu is better than typing everything. I'm assuming the reason Pop didn't run it all through a menu is because it was more work/more challenging. Which is why I made my suggestion as simple as possible considering our lead developer does this in his free time.

k e v i n

Private Tester
It'd be faster to open up the admin panel and click on the map you want to nominate or vote for than typing. Typing is very annoying.
I also agree. Plus I'm sure some people don't know every map there is in the game and if they don't know/can't remember the name, they can't nominate it. Legions has like 20+ maps, and i'm sure there's a lot of people that can't even list half of the maps in this game. (I'm one of them).

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I think everyone knows that a menu is better than typing everything. I'm assuming the reason Pop didn't run it all through a menu is because it was more work/more challenging. Which is why I made my suggestion as simple as possible considering our lead developer does this in his free time.

I also agree. Plus I'm sure some people don't know every map there is in the game and if they don't know/can't remember the name, they can't nominate it. Legions has like 20+ maps, and i'm sure there's a lot of people that can't even list half of the maps in this game. (I'm one of them).

I will get to it when I have some time, or someone can feel free ^^ After seeing how this first version went(which I made in about 2 days), I am thinking to do something where there is a 1 minute vote after the map ends that is more GUI based for the whole process, have more people participate. The admin and letsvote initiated ones would pop up the same thing and effectively end the mission.