Post your Gaming Rigs/Gaming Space!

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
question tho, i just got some new headphones and the audio in and mic are not working...anyone have a fix (yes the driver is installed...)
Might sound dumb, but you sure they're in the right ports?
And did you already run the audio wizard?

57thEnryu

yep did that, downloaded what was there, no go

its not even showing up in the playback preferences, i tested all the option to make sure, only ones working were my monitor's speakers and my old usb one...

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
yep did that, downloaded what was there, no go

its not even showing up in the playback preferences, i tested all the option to make sure, only ones working were my monitor's speakers and my old usb one...
Try your headset on another computer? Might be broken?

57thEnryu

i don't have access to another computer, but i plugged it into my phone's audio jack and it worked fine....

i might have to go grab a sound card....which is stupid for a motherboard with one built in...

oh an i tried plugging them into the front audio jacks on the case as well, no go...

Dimitryy

Bios flash might change the audio bus problem but I think your MB is pretty new ... so I dunno if it will fix it.

k e v i n

Private Tester
Try turning up the volume when you plug in the headset. Or what if on the motherboard the ports are actually broken. I'm almost (but not) certain one of my two answers are correct :)

57thEnryu

ready for anything (setting up new thrustmaster warthog hotas setup ready for star citizen)

Left screen is actually the TV I use for my PS4 (which is between the 2 monitors) but hey why not pug it in for now? Then also 2 headsets hanging from the monitors (both turtle beach, my ps4 one on left and pc one on right). Apart from that all the perifs are pretty much done. (still need to grab the two other monitors tho...)
IMAG0017_zpsbfjl5rtk.jpg

Last edited:

Dino

ready for anything (setting up new thrustmaster warthog hotas setup ready for star citizen)

Left screen is actually the TV I use for my PS4 (which is between the 2 monitors) but hey why not pug it in for now? Then also 2 headsets hanging from the monitors (both turtle beach, my ps4 one on left and pc one on right). Apart from that all the perifs are pretty much done. (still need to grab the two other monitors tho...)
IMAG0017_zpsbfjl5rtk.jpg
Looking good dude ;)

PS : Doesnt that chair hurt your back in some way?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Finally have the new gaming space pic worthy. Still need to clean up the cabling and put some pictures on those bare white walls. I've got a Tribes 2 poster that I want to frame and mount.

Got rid of the old triple monitor setup, didn't have a need for the extra monitors, nor the power to game on triple monitors. My personal PC has received a couple of upgrades: upgraded to a FX 8320 and a H80i to cool it down, and a Radeon 380 4GB.

The Samsung HDTV you see in the picture is mounted to a swivel wall mount, there's a futon on the other side of the room where I can lounge and lazily play some PS4, or rotate it so I can play from my desk chair. There's currently only the PS4 hooked up to the TV, planning on running a cable from my PC to the TV, so I can play Arkham Knight or other gamepad friendly game on it.

Planning on picking up an AV rack at some point and replacing the bookshelf with it. The bookshelf would then be tucked into the other corner of the room beside the futon.

Also check out Baby Gore's decked out Exer-saucer. That aftermarket turtle accessory has a tummy mirror and rattles.
UNr2Mz8l.jpg

G1205zUl.jpg

Last edited: