Download StoneHaven

Defender

No, you can replace any texture, without repainting, just pick the new texture, pick smallest brush, click on any area on the terrain to swap it..
I just replaced all the mud/dirt types, looks much better, like a frozen moon scape, if you use his craters.....

Jello

Contributor
No, you can replace any texture, without repainting, just pick the new texture, pick smallest brush, click on any area on the terrain to swap it..
I just replaced all the mud/dirt types, looks much better, like a frozen moon scape, if you use his craters.....

Go ahead and upload it :D I'll try it tomorrow

Defender

To make them compatible when people have them both installed, and not screw with the game, they need to be named differently, and relighted.

Jello

Contributor
K, did that should be good for now, and you dont need to place the orcsky3 into your skies folder, you already have it so just leave that one out, ah *dance* seemed to have deleted the first version by accident :/ gimme couple mins

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Everything was place into one file, thats why its 7mb you have both versions in the missions folder, and they both should work, I tested it out, meaning I downloaded it myself and it worked for me so you guys should have no problems.

Jello

Contributor
Me and SoulCryptic were playing, he seems to like the map, Pop this one goes to you since you like using warp a lot and I'm afraid to say that warp on this map is OP this is sadly true...there are more vids...

Jello

Contributor
So out of the twelve people (in total) who tried to connect to my server to play the map only 3 bothered to check the forums :/....ummm wow everyone thought it was an update..

nil

Private Tester
I think the map should be added through an update, along with the new version of Wintermelt which should be added to rotation in my opinion. It would be nice if we could get PUGs going again and play them.....but I don't think that will happen judging by the player count lately.

Fixious

Test Lead
Perhaps spring break can spice things back up, whenever that starts for most people (soon-ish?). Summer also isn't that far away, which always brings back active players. Pop and I have also briefly discussed a way to get Legions more out there.

I'm all for the newer version of Winter Melt being added, as it's a pretty decent map for smaller PUGs. But I'm not convinced StoneHaven will take off, and will likely join Mirage and BladeRun mainly due to its size. I'd add it to the server list at least, but not part of the official rotation. I'd like to see all user-made maps added to the server list; at least the ones with very few/no new shapes or textures that needed downloading.

Jello

Contributor
Perhaps spring break can spice things back up, whenever that starts for most people (soon-ish?). Summer also isn't that far away, which always brings back active players. Pop and I have also briefly discussed a way to get Legions more out there.

I'm all for the newer version of Winter Melt being added, as it's a pretty decent map for smaller PUGs. But I'm not convinced StoneHaven will take off, and will likely join Mirage and BladeRun mainly due to its size. I'd add it to the server list at least, but not part of the official rotation. I'd like to see all user-made maps added to the server list; at least the ones with very few/no new shapes or textures that needed downloading.

You're right on that, even I have to admit its a bit "big" but once you start getting used to it you'll realize that it starts getting smaller /routes start getting easier, or shorter, but I can shrink it down to 12, if no one is bothered by those annoying *dancing* squares...but I think everyone gonna be annoyed by them and no one's gonna play the map and eventually will end up like Mirage and BladeRun, the other solution i have is to move the bases closer and the borders closer also but I feel like that'd ruin all the routes that can be created...and if it was added to the server list, I think best time to be played would be like you said Spring Break or Summer.

k e v i n

Private Tester
I had everything in one zip, correct sub-folders and sent it to Hi, for the skies, map, they all worked for him..
Hi's, zip has the folders setup wrong, New folder (5), then the sub-folders...

Just put this zip in your game or live folder, where your Legions.exe, is, no need to unzip, the game will run it fine...
http://www.tribalcombat.com/misc/StoneHaven _v4.zip

keeps telling me I don't have the correct version of legions or the related art

Jello

Contributor
keeps telling me I don't have the correct version of legions or the related art
what does it say is missing in command prompt? It has to either be the sky or some code that wasnt added...if its the sky ill re upload it again

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
If you replaced/moved around any files when trying out Misty Mountain High, that's likely the culprit. You'll probably need to delete your interiors folder and re-download it to get things back to normal. That's what I had to do in order to get StoneHaven to work.

Jello

Contributor
If you replaced/moved around any files when trying out Misty Mountain High, that's likely the culprit. You'll probably need to delete your interiors folder and re-download it to get things back to normal. That's what I had to do in order to get StoneHaven to work.

He got it to work, it was just the configuring part he missed.

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Post updated

GOOD NEWS

1: (most people will love this)- You do not have to open up the zip file, all you have to do is place the zip folder where legions.exe is located at and you'll be able to join the server. No need to move anything around anymore.

2: Jump-pads added, (for some reason whenever I edit it to only be team activated it does not work even when I enter the teamIndex as 1, and 0) I need help with that since both teams are able to use it, anyone know why that is?

3: Grassy texture did not look good so I left it as snow, Sky-box was changed, Lighting was returned to normal, Bases were returned to the way they were originally, Healing rate was reduced, so was the amount of energy/health it gives out.

That's basically it guys, the new video will be back up later and so will the tutorial...if I'm able to get on that is.. :/

Last edited:

Defender

Looks good, sad to see you go, kinda thought you mite burn your self out after mapping, so much... I will finish making my little blood henge, map.
Thanks for being a nice guy to work with..