LegionsOverdrive Stat Tracker Open Beta

Fixious

Test Lead
It works, but I don't believe it's numbered correctly. It'll always says MA #0 or something similar, instead of actually counting them. Unless it's fixed on the UK servers.

edit: I guess it is fixed.

Last edited:

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I believe Flag Carrier Kills and Flag Carrier Snipes deserve to be listed on the leader board as well

This is already a stat being tracked for weapons as well as assists on carrier.. which means in version 2.0 of the webpage you will see all of them you have for sniper as well as everything else.

Last edited:

Jaymyster

Gotta say, updated my launcher and autoexec folder wasn't created for me either.

I'm pretty sure the folder isn't defaultly added via patcher because there are no default autoexec's in legions (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so it has to be created manually.

Hueman

I'm pretty sure the folder isn't defaultly added via patcher because there are no default autoexec's in legions (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so it has to be created manually.
this is correct as far as I know.

A quick question, what is a "suicide" in legions. I respawned a couple of times but the counter didn't go up in stats.

Jello

Contributor
What happens when you click "Recover My Account"? I did it but when I put the stats key in the autoexec folder it doesnt record...:confused:

Jello

Contributor
Did the game have enough players to start?

Thanks I got it

I just felt like doing it to make it easier on most of us instead of having to keep explaining it over and over and over, but i didnt feel like this needed its own thread so yea ill just put it here.

Last edited:

SNAKEOPS

Is the Death stat supposed to show who has the lowest death? That seems counter productive since someone can just camp on the outskirts of the map the whole game. All games that I've seen has the death leaderboard show the highest first since that's more accurate although that's nothing to brag about.

Also, what's to stop players from switching over to the winning side before the end of the game in order to not lower their win ratio? I feel like a fix to this would be to add Vote to randomize team in Xzanth's upcoming Vote system if it doesn't include it already and then have teams be locked the whole game. If the game is one sided, then vote to randomize comes in.

Last edited:

FingeredChocolate

I love the stats! Just awesome. It really tells who is skilled......including a few surprises.

Id like to see a sniper hit range stat. To combat Osniping a little, perhaps it could only register hits on flag carriers? Not sure if that can be done XD

also, accuracy could be a fun one (although I think I would be the worst at this)

FingeredChocolate

Is the Death stat supposed to show who has the lowest death? That seems counter productive since someone can just camp on the outskirts of the map the whole game.
look at how long they have played, compared to how many deaths they have. If someone has 20 deaths and......say 10 hours ingame obviously they arent in the fray playing. Also the death counter serves to show the K/D ratio, otherwise someone would have 500 kills and 30,000 deaths (im exaggerating on purpose) with out anyone knowing they loose...bad.

Suicide is killing yourself with a weapon (and probably cores).
In options under keybindings, what we call respawning is actually called suicide. So shouldn't a respawn be counted as a suicide? This would add a bit more realism into the game, but im not sure how much this community wants that. IDK

Fixious

Test Lead
I don't think it should, honestly. If you respawn during a battle with someone, sure. But people respawn a lot just so they can get back to their base and defend (chasers). Having those added to the suicide stat doesn't seem fair, in my opinion.