LegionsOverdrive Stat Tracker Open Beta

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Stats have been disabled on Hotswap for the time being until we can figure out what is causing it to crash sometimes. I'll remove this message when they are back.

Blog Post

Let us know what you think !

Also , what would you like to see in stats version 2.0 ?

edit: go ahead and update your patchers too , there is a fix for LR firing in there.

Last edited:

Poponfu

Lead Developer
They will only start recording in CTF mode when the game has enough players to start.. at the end of the round you should see them update.

bozzcajoe

lol funny how i just saw this
Probably should've posted that special characters won't really work, letters only I think. For instance:

http://stats.legionsoverdrive.com/search/blackmagic/
http://stats.legionsoverdrive.com/player/[Ag]BlackMagic

Seems to be tracking his stats at least, just not able to view his page (assuming because of brackets).
lol first thing i see on the page thx i was gonna message you

lol funny how i just saw this

lol first thing i see on the page thx i was gonna message you
and how do i fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fixious

Test Lead
Honestly, you'll probably just need to make a new account simply called BlackMagic for now unless the devs can sort it out.

Jello

Contributor
It still keeps your stats when you smurf right? lets say I change my name but since I have the "key" it still tracks the stats?

Defender

Batch of fixes will be pushed out tomorrow, including alphanumeric names and average stats.

I may be asking for to much here, but can you post a list of what files are being updated and any new files being added?
This would help those of us who are modding this game!

Last edited by a moderator:

k e v i n

Private Tester
Blog Post

Let us know what you think !

Also , what would you like to see in stats version 2.0 ?

edit: go ahead and update your patchers too , there is a fix for LR firing in there.

ok so I have an idea:

similar to the "leaderboards" section, the "Everyone" section would show everyone's name who's created an account and you can click on anyone's name to see their stats. and I know you can just type their name in the "search" box, but what if they've made a different name, or have weird speling. maybe have a list in alphabetical order (while also having the option to search)

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Some things you will see in stats 2.0 for sure: Right now stats are being tracked Weapon / Armor specific .. so you will see a much more detailed/flashy breakdown suddenly of whats already being recorded now.

--

Possibly a suggestion we liked from a few people of making an ELO or Rank out of a equation that uses most of the stats. It would show up in game somewhere , possibly for auto team balance also.

Any others ideas ?

Last edited: