Clan tags

FingeredChocolate

I understand that the previous clan system was removed, but is there a way to still have clan tags? (other than the free typing that we all smurf through) Of coarse having the tags in a different color would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Fixious

Test Lead
(other than the free typing that we all smurf through)

Pretty sure we'd need official accounts for this, like before. Without authentication smurfing will always be possible. I don't really understand how the menus are built, but I could see a way of adding another text field before Player Name, which would have its own color value where you could enter clan tags. But even then it'd be susceptible to smurfing.

FingeredChocolate

Pretty sure we'd need official accounts for this, like before. Without authentication smurfing will always be possible. I don't really understand how the menus are built, but I could see a way of adding another text field before Player Name, which would have its own color value where you could enter clan tags. But even then it'd be susceptible to smurfing.
Okay, thank you. Who would I ask to figure out adding another text field before the Player Name?

stefygraff

Private Tester
Just add them in-game no auth! and make it so you can even choose other colors too! How cares if you smurf another clans tag? This community is little as it is and everyone is smuring.
I want my sexy.voice tag back! :D

JedrekPl

Just add them in-game no auth! and make it so you can even choose other colors too! How cares if you smurf another clans tag? This community is little as it is and everyone is smuring.
I want my sexy.voice tag back! :D
and this special tag for being 3 yrs as legions player :D