What's your Project Z wishlist?

Fixious

Test Lead
Just curious to see what people would want to see in Z. This is by no means official, and I'm sure Bugs & Co. already have designs for what they want the gameplay to be like. Movement, assets, weapons, packs, etc.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
A group of focused people with a concise and defined plan/GDD from the getgo. Feature creep and "outside influences" really *danced* with Leejunz over time.

In terms of gameplay I'd personally like to see something that actually promotes teamplay (-> less "cowboy capping" for example, no silly front OD spam or similar mechanics). Also, standoffs (with both flags not on their respective stands) should not be as regular as in Leejunz if you ask me. Bases should be bases, yadda yadda.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
A design document that outlines what it will be.

My wish list:
-Less crazy movement at slow speeds. (Yes this means LESS dueling) or some other way to make armors FEEL like armors. If im in Heavy and on the flag, I want to be a god damn brick wall, that would nothing less the a mortar to move/kill me (obviously exaggerated(spelling?))
-Assets that dont have needless depth (ala legions assets) give me a few that are static and a few that deploy. thats it
---Examples of above. (Generator, Slow turret for llama defense, Radar/Pulse sensor/ Ammo/Inv stations, Homing rocket that is fast. Deployable inv, deployable turret, deployable sensor. (read WHY below)
---MAKE ASSETS MAP DEPENDENT NOT PEOPLE-IN-SERVER DEPENDENT
---This has a lot of Tribes to it with the assets, but dont make it too much like Tribes. (dont need a BUNCH of assets on each map. some maps dont need turrets, or radar, yada yada, not dependant on them kinda thing.)
---Homing Rocket turret: This is to help defense on crazy fast routes, helps promote teamwork, as you need a good offense(Read HO)(example, this would have stopped the douche back routes on Zenith/Frost and so on.)
---Allow spawning in armor with only a rocket launcher and chaingun. (maybe even packs) this allows people to do their job without having to take time going to the inv stations, but if they want more, they need to visit them.
-HP Kit
***Make is easy to gain speed but hard to maintain it*** going from 0 - 200 with one rocket jump allows you to effectively chase people. (This is why T1/T2 are fine, but legions needs a shield and TA needed specific perks) If its hard to maintain speed, capping also becomes more skillful then just LAWL FRONT ODsssssss!!!1!!!one!11!eleven!!11!

Vox

Being able to get mid air shots has always been a favorite legions pastime of mine, so try and get that in Project Z please.

Defender

"Legions" is part of the name already used by many games, nothing special.
Here are some names, i'm going to just Throw out here!

-Old names
Legions: Overdrive, formerly Fallen Empire: Legions

-New names

Rising Empire Legions

Rising Empire of Legions

Empire of Legions

Rising Legions

Dark Legions

Legions of Dark Anarchy

My favorite ;)
Legions Hyperdrive

Last edited:

stefygraff

Private Tester
A design document that outlines what it will be.

My wish list:
-Less crazy movement at slow speeds. (Yes this means LESS dueling) or some other way to make armors FEEL like armors. If im in Heavy and on the flag, I want to be a god damn brick wall, that would nothing less the a mortar to move/kill me (obviously exaggerated(spelling?))
-Assets that dont have needless depth (ala legions assets) give me a few that are static and a few that deploy. thats it
---Examples of above. (Generator, Slow turret for llama defense, Radar/Pulse sensor/ Ammo/Inv stations, Homing rocket that is fast. Deployable inv, deployable turret, deployable sensor. (read WHY below)
---MAKE ASSETS MAP DEPENDENT NOT PEOPLE-IN-SERVER DEPENDENT
---This has a lot of Tribes to it with the assets, but dont make it too much like Tribes. (dont need a BUNCH of assets on each map. some maps dont need turrets, or radar, yada yada, not dependant on them kinda thing.)
---Homing Rocket turret: This is to help defense on crazy fast routes, helps promote teamwork, as you need a good offense(Read HO)(example, this would have stopped the douche back routes on Zenith/Frost and so on.)
---Allow spawning in armor with only a rocket launcher and chaingun. (maybe even packs) this allows people to do their job without having to take time going to the inv stations, but if they want more, they need to visit them.
-HP Kit
***Make is easy to gain speed but hard to maintain it*** going from 0 - 200 with one rocket jump allows you to effectively chase people. (This is why T1/T2 are fine, but legions needs a shield and TA needed specific perks) If its hard to maintain speed, capping also becomes more skillful then just LAWL FRONT ODsssssss!!!1!!!one!11!eleven!!11!

complicated list

BEST *dancing* POINT EVER!