1.40 Patch is Live

Fixious

Test Lead
You bumped this thread, making Pure think there was an update.

As for the missing flag, it's a mystery. It wasn't intentionally removed. I still miss seeing it, but the Flag Alert script helps.

AgGeorge

You bumped this thread, making Pure think there was an update.

As for the missing flag, it's a mystery. It wasn't intentionally removed. I still miss seeing it, but the Flag Alert script helps.
Sorry Ive been with legions for a while but haven't bothered to look at the forums till lately so im just noobing it up now, and thanks for the script by the way i was wondering where you implemented it when i seen your videos_ I joined the forums in hopes of contributing some texture or models but i seen the late news about the dev team_ great vids by the way fix

Sorry Ive been with legions for a while but haven't bothered to look at the forums till lately so im just noobing it up now, and thanks for the script by the way i was wondering where you implemented it when i seen your videos_ I joined the forums in hopes of contributing some texture or models but i seen the late news about the dev team_ great vids by the way fix

I too have been away and am now nubbing things up. Glad to see some old names and this game is still kicking..