5v5 TDM Tourney

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Time for this game to live again

Rules:

Each team must have 5 players + 1 sub
  • at least 4 players from original team roster must be present or match is not played
Date & time agreed between captains
  • any given match can be postponed only once
  • date & time must be posted here prior to playing the match
  • results must be posted as well once the match has ended
All weapons, classes & cores allowed
  • no stupid tactics like camp sniping or mortaring
  • max of 2 players on each team using the same core
Maps chosen by captains
  • best of 3
  • preferrably small maps
Server agreed between captains
  • is nj server still available?
Signup your team until the end of the weekend, lets dance ~

Looks fun, personally I'd like to play some TDM. It breaks my heart everytime I see the TDM server empty, especially when everybody's on the CTF server but not actually playing CTF, such a waste.

PLAY TDM MORE. Oh, and is there any sign of Deathmatch coming back?

Jello

Contributor
This is just a suggestion......You guys can use BattleRoom i think it was called (by Defender) and DeathRoom (by me) since included in the rules "preferrably small maps". You don't have to, but it was just a suggestion. but since captains are choosing i doubt they'd choose those since everyone would have to download and install :(. Good luck though. I think they'd be great for a TDM Tourney but you dont have to choose them, it was just a suggestion.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
You guys can use BattleRoom i think it was called (by Defender) and DeathRoom (by me) since included in the rules "preferrably small maps".

I would prefer some terrain to make it more interesting, but if both captains agree then it's alright.

To be clear: unless it's a question about the rules, only post your team roster here

Jello

Contributor
nothing against it, but some players get massive frame lag from that map

True, it always seem slow to me, and i can barely move, i literally have to wait 2 minutes for the map to load, but if captains agree then i guess itll be played

Fixious

Test Lead
ehy79.jpg